The instrument is designed with the latest Combustion Bomb, Auto Oxygen Charging and Venting System and Auto Lift System. The operation job is limited to putting the Oxygen Bomb with sample on the Bomb Hook. The instrument is designed to take over the operation thereafter.
All processes in the experiment are fully automatic. There is no requirement to either fill Oxygen externally or Relief Air or Measure Water or Adjust the Water Temperature etc. thereby reducing the workload of the operator and the errors associated with it.
Choice of Dual Operating Modes give Additional choice to customer to configure the experiment as per their own requirement. The precision mode takes a slightly longer time compared to the Predictive Mode.
A highly accurate measuring and dosing system is used to measure and fill water in the Calorimeter Vessel. This latest design ensures high repeatability and accuracy.
The customer has a choice of either a Solid State Peltier based Chilling system or a more heavy duty Compressor based chiller as per their requirements. The system automatically determines the cooling requirement and adjusts the circulating system accordingly. The same water is reused in a closed loop water circulation system.
- The Combustion Bomb is thick walled, halogen, corrosion and acids resistant.
- The instrument can be configured with either built in LCD Display(Touch Screen Optional), Computer or both. This provides the user with the display of their choice of other displays and interfacing ports are also available.
- All the processes in the experiment after putting the Charged Bomb on the hook are Automatic. There is no need to manually Measure Water, Adjust Water Temperature etc. thereby reducing operator workload and the errors associated with the same.
- Correction for Acid, or Nitrogen, Fuse-wire, Sulphur, Moisture, Spiking, Ash and Hydrogen etc are available in the software.
- Software customization allows user selectable analysis mode of : Isothermal, High Precision Mode Predictive Mode, Regnault-Pfaundler and several other modes
- A high accuracy automatic water Measuring and Dosing System is used to measure the quantity of water in the Calorimeter Vessel, ensuring the water dosing is accurate and reliable.
- A high-efficiency stirrer ensures that the water in the inner calorimeter vessel is maintained uniformly throughout the experiment.
- Specially designed Auto-stop and Auto-drain valves ensure leakage proof Jacketed System.
- Window based easy to use software which can further be linked to Digital Weighing Scale for auto weight transfer.
- A powerful but easy to use software is used for controlling the operation of the instrument. Apart from providing the user with complete control over the various modes and operation of the instrument, a customized reporting as per customer requirement is possible.
I.P - 2
ASTM, BIS, IP, DIN, ISO etc
Up to 12000 cal/g
0.05% / 0.1%
Dosing & Drying
Closed Loop Water Circulation
0.0001 deg C
10 Mins. approx.
Power Input & Supply
1.5 kW, 230 V, 50 Hz
50 Kg approx.
Note: Due to process of continuous improvements, specifications are subject to change without prior notice
- Bomb with Work Test Certificate
- Calorimeter Unit with Fixed Water Jacket
- Computer with Monitor or Laptop (10") with Printer (Black & White)
- Chiller Unit
- Built - In Stirrer
- Fine Adjustment Valve with Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Combustion Bomb (Standard)
- Combustion Bomb (Halogen Resistant)
- Pellet Press
- Crucible Stainless Steel
- Crucible Quartz
- Crucible Platinum
- Gasket Ring Set
- Ignition Wire (Platinum)
- Electrode Set
- Schrader Valve
- Main Gas Filling Valve Assembly
- Cotton Thread
- Gasket Ring for Combustion Bomb
- Gasket Ring Set for Adaptor
- Standard Benzoic Acid Pellets
- Standard Coal Sample
- Gas Regulator
- Gas Release Device
- Pressure Gauges
- Ignition Wire - Standard (100 pc pack)
- Application Software in CD
- Instruction Manual with Test & Warranty Certificate