- Abbe Refractometer Model R-8 Single Eye-piece for reading the Scale and to view the Demarcation Shadow
- Highly coloured samples and plastic Substances are measured in reflected light is another one of the many new features introduced indigenously for the first time.
- The instrument has completely sealed optics for operation in tropical regions and extreme operating conditions.
- The Glass Scale has Dual graduations of Refractive Index & Brix.
- The instrument allows measurement of Dispersion of liquids with conversion table.
- The main advantage in design is the Horizontal Prism to prevent flowing down of test liquid and for customer convenience.
- The Prism Box is Water Jacketed which can be connected to Circulating Thermostat for Temperature Maintenance thereby ensuring accurate readings
- Easy placement of Compensator Knob is used to compensate for Dispersion in the Medium under test.
- The new ultra compact lighting arrangement for Abbe Refractometer Model R - 8 eliminates the tedious process to arrange for an external light source to read the scale & view the demarcation shadow and is also provided with intensity adjuster to provide the best intensity.
- The lighting arrangement unit consists of 3 basis parts: Prism Illuminator, Scale Illuminator and Digital temperature Indicator cum Intensity Controller
Abbe Refractrometer R-8 Deluxe with Compact Lighting System
Refractive Index Scale
1.3000 - 1.7100
0.001 (direct reading) & 0.0001( by estimation)
0-95% Accuracy : 0.5% (direct reading) & 0.1% (by estimation)
Note: Due to process of continuous improvements, specifications are subject to change without prior notice
- Supplied complete with Compact Lighting System
- Test Piece
- Contact Liquid
- Screw Driver
- Dust cover in a wooden case