- The instrument is designed with the latest Oxygen Bomb, Solid Sate Refrigeration System, Automatic Water Measurement and Dosing, Auto-adjustment of Water Temperature. The operators' job is limited to putting the sample-filled Oxygen Bomb, charged with Oxygen into the instrument. The instrument is programmed to take over the operation thereafter. After the experiment is over, the experiment over signal is indicated & the results calculated automatically.
- All the processes in the experiment are automatic after the charged Combustion Bomb is kept inside the instrument. There is no need to manually Measure Water, Adjust water Temperature etc, thereby reducing operator workload and the errors associated with the same.
- Removable Bucket design is also available as an option.
- The Combustion Bomb is thick walled, halogen, corrosion and acids resistant.
- The instrument can be configured with either built in LCD Display(Touch Screen Optional), Computer or both. This provides the user with the display of their choice of other displays and interfacing ports are also available.
- Correction for Acid, or Nitrogen, Fuse-wire, Sulphur, Moisture, Spiking, Ash and Hydrogen etc are available in the software.
- Multiple Operating Modes gives additional choice to user to choose the program and method (Isothermal, High Precision Mode Predictive Mode, Regnault-Pfaundler) best suited to his application.
- A high accuracy automatic water Measuring and Dosing System is used to measure the quantity of water in the Calorimeter Vessel. It has a repeatability of 0.5g ensuring the water dosing is accurate and reliable.
- A high-efficiency stirrer ensures that the water in the inner calorimeter vessel is maintained uniformly throughout the experiment.
- The instruments features a Solid State water refrigeration system. The system automatically determines the cooling requirement and adjusts the circulation system accordingly. The required water temperature is thereby maintained for repeated experiments.
- Specially designed Auto-stop and Auto-drain valves ensure leakage proof Jacketed System.
- Window based easy to use software which can further be linked to Digital Weighing Scale for auto weight transfer.
I.P - 3
ASTM, BIS, IP, DIN, ISO etc
Upto 12000 cal/g
0.05% / 0.1%
Dosing & Drying
Closed Loop Water Circulation
10 Mins. approx.
Power Input & Supply
1.5 kW, 230 V, 50 Hz
45 Kg approx.
Note: Due to process of continuous improvements, specifications are subject to change without prior notice
- Bomb with Work Test Certificate
- Calorimeter Unit with Fixed Water Jacket
- Computer with Monitor or Laptop (10") with Printer (Black & White)
- Chiller Unit
- Built - In Stirrer
- Auto-Gas Filling Adaptor with Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Combustion Bomb (Standard)
- Combustion Bomb (Halogen Resistant)
- Pellet Press
- Crucible Stainless Steel
- Crucible Quartz
- Crucible Platinum
- Gasket Ring Set
- Ignition Wire (Platinum)
- Electrode Set
- Main Gas Filling Valve Assembly
- Cotton Thread
- Gasket Ring for Combustion Bomb
- Gasket Ring Set for Adaptor
- Standard Benzoic Acid Pellets
- Standard Coal Sample
- Gas Regulator
- Pressure Gauges
- Ignition Wire - Standard (100 pc pack)
- Pin Valve
- Gas Release Device
- Application Software in CD
- Instruction Manual with Test & Warranty Certificate